Spangles or DTG printed items
All returns or exchanges must be made within 30 days of receipt. Personalized items cannot be returned for reasons other than defects in material or workmanship
DAMAGED ITEM / LOW QUALITY PRINT
For the fastest resolution, please include a photograph demonstrating the poor quality of the print or the damaged area of the item. The most optimal pictures are on a flat surface, with the tag and error clearly displayed.
We will use this information to help you with your order, and eliminate errors in future printing.
Any questions please contact us and we will be happy to help make things right.
Refunds & Exchanges
- Can I get a refund if I don’t like my item?
- We guarantee the quality of our products. If you received the correct item but within 7 days find you are unsatisfied with it, we will provide a full refund, less shipping. You are responsible for returning the item. There can’t be any damage to the item upon receipt, so make sure to take clear pictures of the item before you send it in case any damage happens during shipping. We will refund you when we receive the package and inspect the item. You will receive a confirmation email with the refund.
- We do not offer refunds for incorrectly ordered items.
- What happens if my item is damaged after wearing it?
We are not responsible for items damaged after wearing.
- What do I do if I received the wrong item?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the exact details of the item you received and someone from our customer support team will be happy to help straighten it out for you!
- My jewelry piece doesn’t look like it does online.
- Many of the jewelry product photos are computer renderings. Because these are hand made to order we use these rendered images to give our customers an idea of what the product will look like, sometimes before it’s ever been physically created! The actual product may look slightly different due to the handmade nature of the items. Generally, this only affects smaller details on items as they won’t appear as sharp as they looked in the rendered photo. This discrepancy is due to the normal casting and polishing processes of precious metals.